GOUSSE UROLOGY LLC seeks a Management Analyst in Miramar, Florida.
- Auditing financial data of the medical business; calculating weights and trends, detecting potential deficits based on multiple medical databases and making sure all the documents of the patients are correct in the databases.
- Using various software to help with practice flow and improve efficiency while minimizing errors in billing, expenses, and medical records.
- Studying economic and business trends to create monthly and seasonal financial reports, conducting Information Flow Optimization and Diagnosis Utilization Analysis, and producing reports on patient credits analysis, provider analysis, and procedure payer payment analysis.
- Interfacing with banks, billing companies, insurance companies and the CPA of the company to ensure a smooth medical business process.
- Analyzing statistical data gathered and preparing recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organization changes to improve efficiency.
- Reviewing costs and performing a cost-benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs to recommend actions to management based on sound analysis.
- Developing and implementing records management systems for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and ensuring compliance.
- Critical thinking, tenacity, foresight, communication and research ability are required.
- Data analytical skills, i.e. statistical tools and data visualization tools, are required.
- Knowledge of database and programming is preferred.
Education and Experience:
12 months experience in Financial, Business or related field with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Engineering Management/related.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org